Adventurers, if you are a follower of my Twitter account, you will see this information on my profile:
Tribal leader/creator of #TheStrongNation ™
Many have asked what is exactly “The Strong Nation?” So in order to make you more confused (just kidding), I will do my best to capsulize what is The Strong Nation, where the idea come from, and why I use the term.
We will go through the question scheme of Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How?
- Who is The Strong Nation? – If you are into fitness in any sort (e.g. weight training, Crossfit, aerobics, PX90, etc), you represent what I call a “citizen” of The Strong Nation.
- What is The Strong Nation? – The Strong Nation is a collection of individuals (single, married, different cultures, etc) who embrace the fitness lifestyle and anyone can join if you are on Twitter or on Facebook. If on Twitter, if you tweet something fitness related, feel free to add the hashtag #TheStrongNation – I may consider the tweet and retweet to 2,000+ strong.
- When was The Strong Nation created? – The idea sparked 2012 time-frame. I would need to spy my Twitter feed to get the actual date.
- Where is The Strong Nation located? – Actually The Strong Nation is hidden deep inside a Super Mario Bros. pipe. No, The Strong Nation is international. We know no borders.
- Why was The Strong Nation created? – I wanted to have a group of individuals who I could inspire and they could inspire me (accountability = consistency) so the Lord one day gave me the name of the group as The Strong Nation and the rest is history.
- How can you join The Strong Nation? – If you are on Twitter or Facebook, you can follow here and here.
So there you have it. Full disclosure. What about you? Who do you have to motivate you in your fitness journey? Post your comments below.