Have you ever received a really cool surprise? Like a new collection of Elton John CDs? Erm. No. Well. Okay, the Muppets Sing-Alongs? **hears silence**
Well, moving on! I was checking my WordPress blog and received this message from fitness blogger Fat2Fit2Fabulous:
“You owe me money!”
No, wait. Wrong message.
Ah, here’s the message.
“Hey there! I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more information!”
After I picked up my jaw from the floor and finished my Ace Ventura dance, I went to her blog and was pleasantly surprised that she thought of me. **Cue manly tears**
What In The Baked Beans Is That Dere Liebster Award?
You’re guess is as good as mine! Actually I will
steal borrow what her description of the award is:
What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. HERE ARE THE RULES FOR RECEIVING THIS AWARD:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs!
Alrighty, here is 11 Things About Me:
- I am a happily married Christian man who married my High School Sweetheart. 🙂
- I once acted and sang in a college play for the first time ever and received rave reviews from others for my performance. o_0
- My favorite cartoons are the classics and the 1980 and 1990 cartoons: Looney Tunes, Tex Avery, Thundercats, G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K., Bravestarr, Transformers.
- I once considered modeling in high school yet became self-conscious due to my crooked teeth.
- I was born in a city that is known for its flying pigs. 🙂
- I never thought that I would be able to consistently train in the weight room for 2 years. This is from someone who was a procrastinator!
- I never played sports growing up. I was more of the book-worm (aka nerd).
- I never thought I would marry like ever. I got married at Level 30 when all my hopes were gone.
- I am fascinated by the subject of healing through foods, supplementation, and exercise.
- As a little boy at summer camp, I once pretended that I was Superman when I heard the camp PA system blast out Superman’s Theme.
- I never thought I would shoot videos and be brave enough to post them on YouTube.
11 Questions from Fat2Fit2Fabolous:
- What was the name of your first childhood pet? Candy
- Where was your favorite vacation memory? The Big Island, Hawai’i!
- Who is your celebrity crush? Ain’t no body got time fo’ dat!
- What is the one addiction that you have that not many people know about? Pro wrestling. It’s like Cheese Curls! Addicting!
- If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be? France
- What came first: the chicken or the egg; why? The chicken because God said so.
- Windows or Apple; why? Either. I’m a Linux user. Free your mind, Yo.
- What was the first CD you ever purchased? Erm…wow…I…don’t recall. o_0
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Jump off a rock into blue waters in Hawai’i.
- What did you want to become when you where young? A radio announcer, D.J., Comic Book Writer.
- What is the one goal you have for 2013? World domination! Muhahahahaha! Oh. No, that was last year. This year is to start moving toward gymnastics such as frog stance and tuck lever hold for 1 minute.
Evil Questions I Created To Give To Those I Tag For The Liebster Award!
If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
What’s the silliest thing you have heard people say about you?
Name one thing that drives you crazy.
What is that one thing which makes you different?
Have you been told, you look like someone famous?
If you wake up as Will Smith, what’s the first thing you would do?
What’s the funniest pick up line used on you?
If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
What’s your motto in life?
If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
11.5 Blogs That I Nominate:
- A Plate Full of Crazy
- Mimi’s Getting Fit
- Healthy A-Z
- Kate Updates
- Life In The Gym
- The Structured Artist
- Vota Via Mea
- Dieting Dispatcher
- Truth Farmer
And 11.5 goes to Never Lacking Zeal!
So honored again to be mentioned. I hope you can trust me to continue to give you value here on this blog. 🙂